Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Great black and white part 3

 This girl was working cotton factory when children us to work back on the days.I could smell the the heat of the machines working for none stop hours and the sweat form the kids hard working.I hear alarms go on and off and heat and pressure erupting form metal and machines clipping to make the cotton thin. I can taste the cotton smell in my mouth being heat up for times. I feel crowed by kids workers on the factory movie stuff around walking back and forward and caring tools to there destination.
I see a homeless young boy left on the streets trying to survive by himself on long life o his.
 I can smell the boy dirty clothes and he's smell form not showering and being on the street for to long.
I hear the noises of the street i hear the the boy stomach roaring form food and the boy mouth being dry of hunger. I can taste the sadness of this little boy being on the street and no one looking after him I feel like everyone should help each other and help the one they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment